Release Version 1.1
Install the file "piColourMixer.dll" into your AstroArt directory.
The GUI should look like this:
- Select the image you wish to manipulate and then activate the plugin in the normal way.
- A new image will be displayed. Adjust the amount of red green and blue that contribute to the image red green and blue using one of:
- Slider for crude adjustments
- Text edit box for precise number entry
- Page Up/Page Down for small increments
- Left/right arrow for very small increments
- Use the preset buttons to select one of the six common combinations of colours.
- Use the visualisation sliders to control the minimum and maximum values for black/white and the transfer function. These controls are similar to those in the AA3 histogram.
- When finished, quit the plugin using the close button, or the window's close button.
Steve Hill 2003
This plugin is supplied "as is" with no warranty express or implied as to its fitness for any purpose. Use it at your own risk. Redistribution is permitted, so long as this file is included in the distribution.
I hope you find this plugin useful. Donations to the Steve Hill telescope fund always welcome :-)
Mail me as steve_hill at lineone dot net.