Wednesday, April 13, 2005
NEW PAGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION
ED 1 Folios 4-14 pages
1-22 472 persons
(1) Part of the Parish of Broughton commencing at the Turnpike Gate House, and thence to Whitlock's Folly, Allsop's Down, Wall's Cottages, and Nine Mile Water including Waterloo Farm, taking the West side of the Road leading from Nine Mile Water to Bossington, including Dog Lane, Broughton Cottages, Oakley Meadow, Spearywell, and Blackmore, with Jerram's Hill and Pittleworth.
(2) The whole of the Parish of Crown Farm
ED 2 Folios 18-30 pages 1-26 601 persons
All that remaining part of the Parish of Broughton Comprising Davies's Down Farm, Waters's Cottages at Darfield, Tomkins's Buildings and all the Houses on the South and East side of the Road leading from Nine Mile Water to Bossington, commencing at Mr James Harrington's and terminating at Mr Fowlers Farm,
(2) The whole of the Parish of East and West Buckholt, including Queenwood College.
ED 3 Folios 34-41 pages 1-16
The whole of the Parish of East Tytherley including Broughton Hill, Rose Hill, East End Boyt's Farm, Oaklands, Southwell's Farm, Eli Barness' Cottage, Virgo and Queenwood Farm.
ED 4 Folios 45-57 pages
1-26 515 persons
(1) The whole of the Parish of West Tytherly, including Owl's Castle, Buckholt Cottages, Dawkin's Lodge, Scout's Lane, and Stony Battery.
(2) The whole of the Parish of Frenchmoor, including Pug's Hole.
ED 5 Folios 61-66 pages 1-13
The whole of the Parish of West Dean. Including Over The Hill and Suttons Farm (note) The Livery, Vachers House, How Farm and Moodys at the Border of Frenchmoor.
ED 6 Folios 70-80 pages 1-21
The whole of the Parish of Over Wallop, including Park, Tunland's Martin's Farm, Owl's Castle, and Blake's Down.
ED 7 Folios 84-94 pages 1-21
All that part of the Parish of Nether Wallop commencing at the Cuchor Pen adjoining Over Wallop, and on the west side of the Road through the Marsh leading to Broughton as far as the Bridge opposite Reeve's Farm taking all the Houses on the west side of the Road leading from the Bridge to Rag's Corner including Berry Court Cottages, Wallop House, Jack's Bush, Wallop Lodge, Lywood's Buildings, Buckholt Warren, Kent's Wood, and Milton Corner.
ED 8 Folios 98-108 pages 1-21
All that remainng part of the Parish of Nether Wallop commencing at the George Inn and running on the East side of the Road leading from Middle Wallop Hamlet to Broughton as far as the Bridge opposite Reeves Farm taking all the Houses on the South and East side of the Road leading from the Bridge to Rags Corner including Berry Caust Farm Garloyd.. the Gardeners Lodge.. the Shephards Cottages.. Seawards Farm... the Danesbury Racing Stables... Hungley Hunt and Neckswood Cottages
New selection. Top of this page.