Since graduating from Manchester School of theatre, Michaela Warrilow found her drama training to be beneficial to her in her career as a performer and director, as would be expected, but also to her life in general. With this in mind, she has formed the Drama Organisation using other professionally trained actors, musicians and freelance facilitators.
WE AIM TO
• Encourage debate and create the climate for change towards a more inclusive society.
• Connect with people’s real life experiences.
• Dramatise subjects at the cutting edge of people’s consciousness.
• Promote active participation in the community and partnership with specific groups.
• Empower people to facilitate better communication and effectiveness.
DRAMA BASED LEARNING METHODS
• Drama workshops
• Role play
• Mask work
• Forum drama
• Presentation coaching
• Team dynamics and relationship building
• Safe environment and experimental learning
Coming from a performance background the facilitators are able to be catalysts to the bespoke training programmes. We ensure that clients have a safe environment in which they will interact, learn and develop. Building on the skills and perceptions already acquired by both groups and individuals, the facilitators will accentuate the positive by challenging these limitations in a non-confrontational manner.