Had a decent run at things today and the front end is finally starting to come together now that the wallboards cured.
So Todays Jobs!
First I stripped and refitted the bathroom sealing Roof Panels - so as not to have two distinctive different patterns in the roof I have now replaced it with a piece of the £4 roof panelling I mentioned earlier.
Again I tacked the panel on with the Nail Gun and some Grab adhesive along with a trim strip to cover the joint.
I was then able to move onto the bathroom wallboard (plywood). Again applying the PVA Glue to the Polystyrene and a bead of Grab Adhesive along the Spar as well as a coat of PVA on the rear of the panel to be bonded I then pressed the Panel to the wall using the Awning Poles and again 'tacked' the Panel to the spar using the Nail Gun.
Having now left the Bathroom Wallboard to bond I have moved back to the front of the van to refit the cupboard - As I have some Wiring to run inside the cupboard to a Car Stereo I have fitted in the corner of the cupboard I have run a piece of Trunking along the join in the wall to cover it. This will also tidy up the wiring which had been left untidy before I started the job.
So with the cupboard refitted into place as can bee seen below everything is back to some sort of normality at the front of the van.
I have also purchased a roll of Bathroom Sealer Strip (like a tape that edges the bath/wall instead of Sealant) and have applied this over the joint of the wall and roof.
And my last job tonight! - Refit the Wardrobe door!
Well okay my second to last Job! - I then went onto take out the Shower tray so that I can start the wallpapering tomorrow night of the bathroom!