So I got my new Damp Meter today!
Something tells me I wished I hadn't!
The Meter has gone mad all along the wall! - in the bathroom...
In the wardrobe and front cupboards....
I peeled back the wallpaper in the wardrobe and have found the above...
Inside the front cupboard I found a piece of board had previously been fitted the board was wet as can be seen by the markings on the plyboard but the polystyrene and framework does seem to be okay.
So having removed the wardrobe door and cupboard doors it time to turn to removing the cupboard!
Several Screws and a bit of scratching my head later I finally manage to remove the cupboard with a little bit of wiggling!
The previously fitted board was virtually hung off the wall with two blobs of glue as the previous attempt at the repair was so poor - I lifted the piece off in one piece.
Let the STRIPPING BEGIN! :)