Having transfered the Template to the Wallboard I cut a section out to fit the inside of the wardrobe and front of the van in one piece however due to its size I have cut the wardrobe section off the end of the cut piece and will fit this first
I then coated the Polystyrene with Evo Stick PVA Glue which I had tested on a sample piece of Polystyrene and wallboard earlier. I found this to give a superb bond and it didn't have any detrimental effect to the Poly (i.e. melt it!) I also then ran a bead of Evo Grip along the Wall Spar to grip the board where it meets the timber.
The view(s) above are of the inside of the wardrobe - I then fitted the smaller piece of Wallboard that I had fitted earlier to the wall. Again using the staple gun I fasten the board to the top Wall Spar and using Awning Poles and a couple of Cork Place Mats I pressed the Wallboard to the Polystyrene.
The Evo Stick PVA Glue I am using (Red Tub) should give an adhesive grip within and hour but will take 24hrs to cure completely so I will leave the poles in place until tomorrow evening.
I've now moved on to trimming and fitting the front Panel - however I will look to bond this particular section once the Wardrobe Area is cured.