So after a few cursed words trying to fit the bathroom with a new sink and a unit I'd built especially I found that the desired effect wasn't achieved! So I've decided to stick with the original Vanity Unit and just give it a bit of a Spruce up!
The Pipes etc therefore matched up exactly as they had done previously and I had marked up the wiring for the Taps Microswitches when removing the unit originally.
Again the Shower tray refitted as it was seated originally and I have sealed round the tray with some white bathroom sealant.
The Wall to Roof join has again been covered over with some of the White Bathroom Sealing strip/tape that I bought on yet another trip to B&Q this morning! - I've decided I'm going to take out shares with them!!!
The Shower Curtain Rail again is refitted roughly in the same spot as it was previously and I have again purchased a new shower curtain to finish this off.
The overall view of the van as it now stands at this point.
Once the Sealant etc has cured tomorrow I will re-attach and fit the Shower Head and Brackets as well as the retaining fittings for where the large fold up table is fitted and held against the wall in the bathroom.
I have also run the cable for the extra socket to the rear of the van underneath the Shower tray (clipped down accordingly) and will look to wire this in tomorrow.
Then the only section to work on will be the original patch removed at the rear of the van when I first discovered the problem back in August!
The Finished Bathroom area....