- Multiple configurations for the same rig
- Export/Import the FT817, FT847, FT857 and FT897 memories in CSV file format
- Import frequencies from various Kenwood VHF/UHF rigs - TH-G71, TH-D7A, TH-D7A(G), TM-D700
- Import ARRL TravelPlus Repeater Frequencies
- TX/RX switching
- Record/save WAV files of QSOs
- Can optionally record only when the squelch is lifted - great for monitoring
- Show final frequency when using a transverter
- User customisable button faces for bands and memory banks
- 6 banks of 12 memories
- Tuning by keyboard arrow keys and mouse dragging
- Frequency scan display with start, step and width; pause and resume.
- Supports CTCSS tones for scanning and manually defined memories
- Supports +/- repeater shift and magnitude definition for scanning and manually defined memories
- 20 different ranges of frequencies to scan
- Ability to scan a frequency range, the memory grid or a memory bank
- A large resizable memory grid with sorting and editing capabilities
- Stop on Busy, Free or None when scanning
- Variable hang time when scan stopped
- Hold/release scanning
- Variable scan rate
- 30 QMB frequency memories you can 'note' and return to (no CTCSS capability for QMB frequencies)
- Go To a typed in frequency, and optionally switch mode at the same time
- Support for all CAT speeds on each rig
- COM1- 8 user selectable
- Display of TX power or ALC
- Indicators for RX, TX, Discriminator, Squelch and DCS match status
- Selectable window sizes dependant on screen resolution:640 x 480: 1 size800 x 600: 2 sizeshigher 3 sizes
Modes: CW, RTTY, AMTOR, PACKET, PSK31, SSTV, STREAM/HELL * CD -ROM with software * Supply 10-16V DC * Size 135 x75 x 34mm * Included: CD-ROM, 1 x9-pin to 9-pin serial cable, RJ-45 to 8-pin mic. cable, 2 x audio leads 1.5m long with 3.5mm stereo plugs, 12V DC Power lead plus instruction booklet.
The RIGblaster Plus is a robust and versatile rig to soundcard interface. This method is proving very popluar with radio amateurs and is now accepted as one of the best methods for multiple data modes such as Slow Scan TV, WeFAX, RTTY, PSK31 plus a number of new and old modes. The RIGblaster has isolated inputs for addtional protection. Full instructions and diagrams are supplied along with the leads.The Plus is a standard 8-pin socket which will accept 8-pin microphones. The variation in wiring is simply taken care of by changing jumpers in the unit. The Plus version has a front panel headphone jack and a separate PTT in/out on the rear.
It also has a key out jack on the rear panel for true CW keying, allowing the use of narrow CW filters, rather than the injection of a SSB audio tone.