to Home from Home Aberdeen, a family run self-catering
business offering a range of traditional granite quality
apartments in Aberdeen City Centre.
If you're looking for some the best short term accommodation
in Aberdeen then look no further. We have some of the
best apartments at the best rates in Aberdeen at our
well appointed apartments.
Chill out, put your feet up and relax in your own space,
get up when you want and eat when you want it’s
your choice. You can rent them for a minimum of a few
days to several months.
All of our apartments are fully furnished to a high
standard and include bed linen, towels, heating costs
and a welcome tray on arrival so all you need to bring
and Conditions of Hire
1. Check in time on day of arrival is
2. Check out time on day of departure
3. Early check-in and late check-out
may be possible and is subject to availability at no extra
4. Your booking must be paid in full
4 weeks prior to the commencement of your stay. If payment
is not received within the 4 weeks then the lessor may
treat the booking as cancelled.
5. If the booking is made within 4 weeks
of the commencement of your stay, payment in full is required
at the time of booking.
6. You agree that, in the event of cancellation,
while all reasonable efforts will be made by the lessor
to re-let, that you will be responsible for paying for
50% within 14 days or 100% in less than 14 days of the
period of tenancy booked if a suitable cannot be found.
7. The Hirer shall ensure that the standard
of cleanliness is as high on their departure as on arrival.
8. The Hirer shall not sub-let the premises
or any part thereof.
9. The number of people occupying the
premises shall not exceed 5 (five)
10. The Hirer binds and obliges himself
to vacate the hired premises without demand at the termination
of the period of hire.
11. The Hirer binds and obliges to pay
the Lessor in respect of any loss or damage beyond fair
wear and tear.
12. The Hirer shall undertake to prevent
any member of his party from causing a nuisance or disturbance
to enamouring residents or occupiers.
13. The Hirer undertakes to relieve the
hired premises secure if left unoccupied during the period
14. We reserve the right of entry to
the property at all reasonable times for the purposes
of inspection or to carry out repairs or maintenance