M, #1023, b. before 11 August 1785
William McLeman|b. b 11 Aug 1785|p1023.htm|Donald McLeman|b. b 6 Sep 1747|p1090.htm|Janet Noble|b. c 1769|p1110.htm|Donald McLeman||p1104.htm||||||||||
William McLeman was born before 11 August 1785 at Fraserburgh, Aberdeenshire, Scotland.1,2 He was baptized on 11 August 1785 at Parish of Fraserburgh, Aberdeenshire, Scotland.3,4 He was the son of Donald McLeman and Janet Noble. Name was either William McLeman or William Donald McLeman. William McLeman was a fisherman. He married Jane Noble. William McLeman was listed in the 1841 census on 6 June 1841 at Broadsea, Fraserburgh, Aberdeenshire, Scotland.5
Children of William McLeman and Jane Noble
- Charles McLeman
- Margaret McLeman+ b. 1808, d. 28 Apr 1869
- James McLeman+ b. 1809, d. 23 Jan 1859
- Barbara McLeman b. 1816, d. 13 Aug 1885
- William McLeman+ b. 1818, d. 17 Nov 1890
- Alexander McLeman b. 1825
- Elspet McLeman b. 1826, d. 15 Sep 1894
- Catherine McLeman+ b. c 1831, d. 27 Feb 1879
- Mary McLeman b. Sep 1832, d. 15 Aug 1910
- [S535] Andrew McLeman, McLeman Family (of Mid Calder) Website.
- [S536] Family history data of Peter Noble.
- [S595] William McLeman, OPR Baptism entry, "August 11th 1785 McLeman Donald McLeman in Broadsea had a son baptized named William before these witnefses William Noble & Alexander Watt in Broadsea."
- [S533] LDS Church, International Genealogical Index, "William McLeman, male. Christening: 11 Aug 1785 Fraserburgh, Aberdeen, Scotland. Father: Donald McLeman."
- [S544] 1841, Scottish Census, "William McLeman, aged 50, resident in Broadsea, born in county, fisherman."