M, #1521, b. 7 June 1901, d. 14 July 1902
David Pirie|b. 7 Jun 1901\nd. 14 Jul 1902|p1521.htm|David Pirie|b. 23 Apr 1864\nd. 27 Nov 1950|p1472.htm|Jane Steel|b. 21 Feb 1866\nd. 29 Oct 1928|p1481.htm|William Pirie|b. 24 Aug 1824\nd. 16 Nov 1898|p40.htm|Jane Gray|b. 18 Mar 1826\nd. 8 Aug 1910|p1464.htm|Robert Steel||p1494.htm|Jane Daly||p1495.htm|
David Pirie was born on 7 June 1901 at 72 Portknockie, Banffshire, Scotland.1,2 He was the son of David Pirie and Jane Steel. His family was known by the tee-name of "Buxer". David died on 14 July 1902 at 72 Portknockie, Banffshire, Scotland, at age 1.3,2 He was buried on 18 July 1902 at Cullen Cemetery, Cullen, Banffshire, Scotland.4
- Chart (box): Descendants of George Pirie "Buxer" (b. c1672)
Chart (indented): Descendants of George Pirie "Buxer" (b. c1672)
- [S1448] David Pirie, Register of Births in the District of Seafield in the County of Banff, "David Pirie, 1901, June Seventh 9h 0m P.M. at 72 Portknockie, Seafield (Rathven), Male. Father: David Pirie, Fisherman. Mother: Jane Pirie M. S. Steel, married 1887 August 5th in Peterhead. Informant: David Pirie, Father. Registered: 1901, June 28th at Seafield Manse, James McIntyre, Registrar."
- [S941] Carolyn Hatt, Neil Pirie, Information kindly supplied by Carolyn Hatt of Broadstairs, England.
- [S1012] David Pirie, Register of Deaths in the District of Seafield in the County of Banff, "David Pirie (Single), died 1902, July Fourteenth 1h 40m P.M. at 72 Portknockie, Seafield (Rathven), Male, 13 months, Father: David Pirie, Fisherman, Mother: Jane Pirie M.S. Steel, Cause of death: Catarrhal Pneumonia 14 days, as cert. by T. MacHardy M.B.C.M., Informant: David Pirie, Father, Registered: 1902, July 16th at Manse of Seafield, James McIntyre Registrar."
- [S1014] David Pirie, Lair Record, "Lairs 23 and 24 in Section D purchased by William Pirie "Buxer". Section D, Lair 23, Name: David Pirie, Age: 1, Interred: 18/07/1902". There is no monument to David Pirie.