M, #3165, b. 18 March 1867
Alexander Wood|b. 18 Mar 1867|p3165.htm|James Wood|b. 29 Jun 1835|p2175.htm|Helen Pirie|b. 5 May 1834\nd. 7 Jun 1875|p2166.htm|William Wood||p2176.htm|Jane Wood|b. 4 Feb 1800|p2177.htm|George Pirie|b. 10 Jun 1798\nd. 6 Jan 1882|p2159.htm|Margaret Flett|b. b 25 Jul 1801\nd. 30 Dec 1879|p2160.htm|
Alexander Wood was born on 18 March 1867 at Parish of Seafield, Banffshire, Scotland.1 He was the son of James Wood and Helen Pirie. His family was known by the tee-name of "Wilkin". Alexander Wood was a fisherman. He married Isabella Mair at Seafield Church, Portknockie, Banffshire, Scotland, on 6 September 1892.2,3 The Buckie and District Directory for 1925 shows that Alexander Wood lived at 8 Station Street, Portknockie, Banffshire, Scotland.4
- Chart (box): Descendants of James Mair "Bobbin" (b. 1755)
Chart (indented): Descendants of James Mair "Bobbin" (b. 1755)
Chart (box): Descendants of John Pirie "Skipper" (b. c1770)
Chart (indented): Descendants of John Pirie "Skipper" (b. c1770)
Children of Alexander Wood and Isabella Mair
- [S2559] LDS Church, International Genealogical Index, "Alexander Wood, male. Birth: 18 MAR 1867 Seafield, Banff, Scotland. Father: James Wood. Mother: Helen Pirie."
- [S1055] Dr Guy D Sutherland-Barnicoat, Neil Pirie, Information kindly supplied by Dr Guy Barnicoat of Commerce Township, Michigan, USA.
- [S773] Robert Mair, Neil Pirie, Information kindly supplied by Robert Mair of Durham, England.
- [S728] Buckie and District Directory, 1925, page 78: PORTKNOCKIE, "Wood, Alexander, 8 Station Street", page 113: PORTKNOCKIE, STATION STREET, "8, Alex. Wood, "Wilkin.""