F, #3773, b. 6 May 1839
Charlotte Mair|b. 6 May 1839|p3773.htm|James Mair|b. 9 Jul 1790\nd. 22 Aug 1858|p3270.htm|Helen Pirie|b. 18 Aug 1795\nd. 16 Nov 1874|p3271.htm|John Mair||p4055.htm|Helen Sclater||p4056.htm|John Pirie||p2178.htm|Helen Wood||p2179.htm|
Charlotte Mair was born on 6 May 1839 at Portknockie, Banffshire, Scotland.1,2,3 She was the daughter of James Mair and Helen Pirie. Charlotte Mair was baptized on 9 June 1839 at Parish of Cullen, Banffshire, Scotland.1,2 Her family was known by the tee-name of "Duncan". She married Alexander Slater at Parish of Banff, Banffshire, Scotland, on 3 October 1871.4,3 As of 3 October 1871, her married name was Charlotte Slater.
- Chart (box): Descendants of John Pirie "Skipper" (b. c1770)
Chart (indented): Descendants of John Pirie "Skipper" (b. c1770)
- [S3229] Charlotte Mair, Entry in the Old Parochial Register of Baptisms, Parish of Cullen, 1839, "Mair 9th June 1839. James Mair, Whitefisher Portknockie had a child by his wife Helen Pirie born the 6th Ulto. and baptized this day named Charlotte; Witnefses John Pirie, Margt. Mair & Ann Pirie all at Portknockie."
- [S3219] LDS Church, International Genealogical Index, "Charlotte Mair, female. Birth: 06 MAY 1839. Christening: 09 JUN 1839 Cullen, Banff, Scotland. Father: James Mair. Mother: Helen Pirie."
- [S3214] Linda Milne, Neil Pirie, Information kindly supplied by Linda Milne of Gamrie, Scotland.
- [S3232] LDS Church, International Genealogical Index, "Alexander Slater, male. Spouse: Charlot Mair. Marriage: 03 OCT 1871, Banff, Banff, Scotland."