· The property is situated on the edge of Bull Bay village and is 2 miles away from
Amlwch town where supermarkets, doctors and banks can be found.
· The drive & parking are gravel with overflow parking on grass, special needs parking
can be cordoned off by prior arrangement.
· The No. 61 bus stops 100 metres away and provides disabled access. It runs regularly
to Holyhead Monday to Saturday, timetables are provided free at reception. Assistance
to and from the bus stop can be given by prior arrangement.
· The main entrance is open 24 hours a day and is accessed via four wide steps, without
handrail, leading into an enclosed porch and then into the lobby up a small sill
(approx. 3 inches high). The two main access doors are a minimum of 850mm wide.
· The reception desk is on the ground floor and porter assistance will be given on
· The property has three levels, the ground floor being all on one level with a flight
of 18 steps to the first floor and a further 13 steps to the second.
· There are two rooms on the ground floor, one with an 800mm door and the other with
an 850mm one. The dining room in which breakfast is served also has an 850mm door.
· All rooms include en-suite facilities, remote TV/DVD and cordless kettles.
· There is ample lighting on all landings and rooms with light switches and sockets
found in standard locations.
· Mobile phone reception can be mixed in some locations within the property due to
the thickness of the walls.
· Assistance dogs are welcome.
Future improvements planned include access ramp and hand rails to main entrance.