Home Contact Us Archive
MUDHUTS MEDIA INVITES YOU TO AN EVENING OF NOSTALGIA:
FROM THE TERRACES TO THE TAP ROOMS
On Friday 24th April at the Bellingham Hotel, 7.30pm – 11.30pm
With Football, Literature, Anecdotes and Poetry interjected with Music, Comedy and much much more…..
Featuring readings from some of the best independent writers in the North-West including lots of new material, we promise a night with lashings of humour and significant amounts of pathos.
From Watney's Red Barrel to bottles of Becks. Inside-forwards to holding-midfielders. Doc Martens to adidas Munchens and crumbling terraces to all-seater stadia.
From The Terraces to The Taprooms promises to be a night which will not be just a first for Wigan, but many other places too. The evening will naturally have a Latics flavour but writers from elsewhere will also be letting us take a glimpse inside their hearts and minds.
Featuring the first public readings from:
· Mild & Bitter Were The Days – Ken Barlow’s Diary of watching Latics in 1970
· Espirit de Corps – Martin Tarbuck’s 3rd book about Sunday League Football
· The Life In A Day – A comedy novel by Latics fan Andrew Quirke
· Readings & poetry from The Mudhutter’s regular contributors
· A visual walk through football history and the moments which defined Wigan Athletic
· A Q&A session with our special guests of the evening Noel Ward and Neill Rimmer
· And the finest comedy provided by Wigan’s own Jimmy O’Neill
Tickets purchased in advance are priced at just £3 which includes half time pie and a programme (£4 on the night)
NUMBERS FOR THIS EVENT ARE RESTRICTED AND DEMAND IS EXTREMELY HIGH. TO BOOK ONLINE NOW PLEASE VISIT www.mudhutsmedia.co.uk or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
Home | Archive | Contact Us
Copyright © 2007 Swine Magazine. All rights reserved.