The band's fundamental policy in relation to the division of the funds that it donates to charity is based on a split between two organisations. The first of these is the Parish and Priory Church of St Nicholas, Arundel (Charity commission No. 1134404 - please follow the link below to learn more of its work). Secondly, a nominated charity is selected annually, in order to provide a focus for our fund-raising, thus allowing for more valuable donations to be presented by avoiding funds from being spread to thinly.
The following list gives an insight into the charities that we have supported to date: -
- St Nicholas Church
- - Our "base camp", on-going charity and practice venue.
- "FEAST" project
- - Based in southern India, this charity, aimed at helping the most terribly disadvantaged people, helps to provide housing and ways for them to provide for their own needs.
- Chestnut Tree (2010)
- - Chestnut Tree House is a home away from home for sick children and their families. A place to spend quality time together, with care staff on hand to help out when needed.(Charity commision No. 256789)
- Worthing Homeless (2011)
- - Worthing Churches Homeless Projects provides a variety of services many of which are accessed through contact at St Clare's Day Centre. For more details please ring: 01903 832925. (Charity commision No. 1027832)
- Home-Start (2012)
- - Home-Start helps to rebuild and strengthen families that are in need of assistance. Through the provision of support to their parents, children are able to enjoy the continuing security of living in their family homes. (Charity commision No. 1108837)
To help us raise money for the charities that we are currently supporting, please book us -click here
Return to top of page
Last updated 17:07 23/06/2012