Vivien is collaborating with ceramicist Sue Gorman on a forthcoming exhibition.
Vivien assists people to access their creativity, resolve issues and achieve their potential.
In addition to her Fine Art qualifications, she gained a Masters degree in Organisation Development, and has over 20 years consultancy experience of resolving individual and organisational issues.
Vivien has developed an original model for Managing People (Harper Collins:1994); and has co-written the CIPD core text on 'Continuing Professional Development' (with David Megginson: 2nd Edition: 2007).
She is a Visiting Fellow in the Coaching & Mentoring Research Unit, in the Centre for Individual and Organisational Development at Sheffield Hallam University.
Vivien's Management Curriculum Vitae
Feedback on Vivien's workshops
'About the Artist Talk', 24th March 2010
- Thank you for a wonderful and truly remarkable evening at the Western Park Museum.
- I cannot remember ever being so emotionally involved in a presentation. Upon reflection, I think it was that you spoke from your heart and soul, and demonstrated that you are living your dream, no ifs nor buts or maybes, and creating pure beauty that is making our world a more joyous place. You shared your journey, your learnings along the way, how you changed those learnings into new adventures, and you were generous and exuded love for those around you who have been part of that journey.
- Thank you for giving me the privilege of being present upon a night that I will long remember and reflect upon with delight.
Richard Field OBE.
'Creative Choices in Coaching' at EMCC UK
conference, March 2008
- Beautifully conceived, delivered and debriefed
- Challenged me to try something very different - great
- Excellent session.Very skilled facilities and opportunity to explore new
ways of working.Very well received
- Great, perfect, many thanks
- Most professional session to date!
- Powerful experience using techniques - not talking about them!
- Very informative. Excellent balance between input and activity
Her work with others includes:
- 1:1 creative conversations (mentoring).
- Workshops on creative methods of working with people.
- Specialist workshops, eg. 'Mirror to the Soul', a creative weekend workshop for women exploring their potential through self-portraiture.
For further details please contact Vivien on 0114 289 1367 or e-mail email@example.com