|How to Contact me |
Below are the contact links and information related to my website.
- First please check what is available on the Featured Plants page
- Email your request to check availability and to reserve what you would like.
Follow this e-mail link; email@example.com
- I will confirm your order and quote for postage. You may request "BACS" information.
- Once you have reserved a plant, you will have 4 working days to post me a cheque or make your payment by "BACS"
- When I receive your cheque or the "BACS" payment is confirmed I will send you the plant. If this is not completed in the 4 days I regret that I may offer the plant to someone else.
- Postage and packing will be charged at £2 for each small package, and for larger orders post and packing will be charged at cost
Buying my Snowdrop book
The first edition of Snowdrop books were all sold by the end of the 2011 snowdrop season, so I am pleased to announce a new second edition. It is still DL size but with now with 36 full colour pages (plus laminated colour cover)
This is now available for £5 including post and packing
More details click on this link "Snowdrop Book"
I run a wide choice of horticultural courses in Little Bytham, South Lincolnshire.
For details of my courses and dates for 2012 take a look at our website .
More details about my courses click on this link to "Garden Courses"
Illustrated Talks and Practical Workshops
I offer a large selection of talk titles and practical demonstrations which are of interest to garden or other general interest groups or societies.
The talk themes link photography to the world of plants, from natural habitats to gardens and cultivation. We also weave in historical thread, mixed with our own travel experiences and horticultural knowledge, inwhat we guarantee will be an enjoyable evening for any audience.
We use our own high quality images, and supply our own professional quality projection equipment. For more details click on "Illustrated Talks"